<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

[[ Hubby's back!!! ]]

Last nyt, I cant slp well. Izit b'coz I'm too excited he's coming hm todae?!
Hmm.. I dunno!! hehee..

Well, its bn 8days I spent my time w/o hubby by my side.
And I miss him loads, man!!
I bet u too will feel dat way if ur love ones aint with u, ryt? Hehee..

Was talkin wif baba and mak in their room wen I heard sumone's tryin to open d main door. I went out quietly knowin it was hubby who came hm. Sneaked up on him as he's bz takin off his shoes. Act, he wanted to surprise me but he got d surprised instead.

I didnt get to take his pics on his first day to camp but todae,
I managed to snap a pic of him who is still in his uniform.

Wanna see?



Pssstttt.. Hw u find ma man? Hensem?
Step hensem jek kan? *lol*

Whispered her love @2:43 AM || 0 love note(s) ||