<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 26, 2005

[[ Late Yai's 100days ]]

Mum woke me up early mornin. Gotta prepare 'begedil' 4 tonite's prayers 4 late nyai's 100days. While I'm bz doin my 'begedil' huby aso bz clearin his stufz. He's quitin his present job s he's got a new job wif higher pay. Once cleared. He sent ovr his vehicle 2 his ofis. Left it der n den off 2 Marsiling wer he rented an old mpv. He said we cud go roundin. And of coz I luv.. I cud go out rather den stayin hm w/o doin nth. Hehee..

Ard 5.30pm, got d 'begedil' fried. Once done, den got mysef n Dhirah redi. I'v put on d bandana wic I'v bot yest 4 Dhirah. She lukz so cute wearin it. Hehee.. Hubby said she lukz lyk we wen she's wearin it but changed 2 his lukz w/o it. Hehee.. Left d hse aftr we'r done our Maghrib's prayer.

Reachd Yai's plc by 8pm. Once every1 r der, we starts d prayer ceremony. Throughout it, Dhirah din make much noise. She slpz soundly on my lap. Wen its ovr, I plcd Dhirah at Yai's bed while I go had my dinner. By 11pm, we left Yai's plc coz dad goin 2 wrk oredi. We sent dad 2 wrk 1st den we headed hm.



Hubby ask mum 2 stay d nyt at my plc coz he said it wud b easier 4 us 2 go 'jln2' 2mrw. Mum agreed. Hehee.. I dinno mum aso 'hantu jln' lyk me. Ahakz..

Whispered her love @2:53 PM || 0 love note(s) ||