<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

[[ Improving my English ]]

* I'm tryin 2 write my entry 4 todae in english. Hope u guys can understand wat I'm writin coz my english reli sucks! Sori.. Heheee.. Reli envy dos bloggers hu wrote gd english or perhaps hu wrote in mly. I reli salute u guys. Thumbs up!

K here goes todae's entry..

My stomach hurts nwdays esp @nite. B4 goin 2 bed, I'd make sure hubby rubs medicated oil on my stomach 2 ease d pain. Normly, I'll use vicks but den der aint any @bishan's hm. Wanted 2 buy but it often slips my mind. Cun b blamed, I'm gettin older. Yeah, I admit I reli do. Sumtyms, I envy dos women out der hu's ard d same age s me or perhaps older.. They lukd gorgeous, so beautiful in fact luks yngr den deir age. But me?! Haizz.. Seems lyk I luk s doe I'm oredi in my 30's. Sucks!!

Its not dat I simply cun b bothered abt takin care of my luks, figure etc. I jz dun knw hw 2 start wif. Well, aftr dis prgncy, I intend 2 lose weight!! YES, I mean it but can I?! Well, actions speaks louder den words n I got to prove it 2 hubby dat I can do it. Hopefully I'm gona get more motivation n supports frm pple ard me.

Well, Dhirah's bn veri talkative todae. She talks non-stop. Even mak noticed her weirdness. Hehee.. She wud hold d cordless fon on one hand n plcd it ovr her ears n pretendin 2 talk on d fon. Veri cute of her. Wantd 2 capture it on video but once she saw me holdin my hp, she jumpd on me. Wen I kinda told her off sayin, she's hurtin 'adik'.. she threw d cordless fon @me!! Haizz.. Kids nowdays.. Hehehe..

Erm.. ges dats it 4 todae, I'm goin 2 get my rest nw. C ya again soon.

Whispered her love @10:00 AM || 0 love note(s) ||