Saturday, July 29, 2006
[[ Dhirah new stuffs ]]
Yesterday, hubby bought Dhirah new Barney's vcd.. not one but THREE!! Not only dat, she got a new pair of shoe too. Dhirah was gettin all excited wen hubby puts on a new pair of shoes to fit her BIG feet!! hehee.. Guess wat, its Barney too!!
I can reli see d smile on her face. She goes walkin up n down wif her new pair of shoes. Den pointed out d Barney vcds and insist us let her see d show. Wen we refused to, she pretended to cry to ask for sympathy. Hubby gav in, she's finally happy n clapped her hands!! hehehe..
Todae, she forced me to let her watch Barney again. And YES.. she watchd d three vcd one aftr another. But I guess she only like one of it. Wic is "123 Learn Numbers With Me".. Its gd dat she like dat one. At least she cud learn to count also.
I cud hear she's doin d countin wif Barney but in her own language of cos. Hehe.. D fun part was.. each time, Barney abt to sing d "I love you" song, she came to me askin for my hand. She holds it n sing along wif Barney. Hahaha.. Cute kan? Well, at tyms wen I was bz.. she sings it wif Nadiah, mak or just anybody ard her..
She's reli a fan of Barney.. but too bad wen Barney's here for shows, she din get to see it.
Whispered her love @8:10 AM ||
||