<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 03, 2006

[[ My advanced presents ]]

We got no plans todae so we decided to follow Cik Nini to Yani's plc sinz its bn a while sinz we last met. D kids had fun playin while d elders chit chat n gossipin. Hubby, felt slpy n soon dozed off while watchin tv. Hehehe..

Back frm Yani's plc, we went Parkway Parade b4 sendin Cik Nini back hm. Hubby brought me to Kalm's wer he bought me 2 'me to you' tatty bears as an advance bday/anniversary presents. Wowww.. I juz loves dem!! Thx hubby dearie.. Cant wait to display dem wif d rest of my collections. Hehe.. As a token of appreciation, I bought him one too. I'm sweet aint I? *winks*

Whispered her love @1:10 PM || 0 love note(s) ||