<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

[[ Pile-up laundries ]]



I'm done wif my laundries for todae. Still not finish, I'll cont tmr perhaps. Gosh, aftr a long fw hrs of standin plus ironin.. I really need a break!! Lots of ironin to do. All we do was wear new pair of clothes, wash, hang to dry, fold up and chuck in d corner. Fw days like dis wif no one to iron those clothes, it starts to build Mount Everest!! Hahahaha..

To avoid gettin bored, I switchd on d vcd player, playing Paheli den Hum Tum. YES!! Two hindi movies to accompany me while I iron those files of clothes.
So, I tink you guys could estimated d no of hrs I took, right? hehehehe..



But still, its not fnish yet. Hopefully I'm able to finish it by tmr or probably latest by Fri b4 it starts to pile up again. *sighs*

Whispered her love @6:50 PM || 0 love note(s) ||