<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 13, 2007

[[ Clever, helpful Nadhirah ]]



I was so pissed off with Nadiah. I had just finishedclearin up d mess she made in one of d rooms and nw this!! Arrggghhhhhh.. Fyi, she just cant keep her itchy hands off things! There's surely something wic she would play with. Worst was.. she loves to take cans/other things out of the rubbish bin!!

Nadiah made a mess in mak's living rm. As u can see in above pictures. Messy right? Well, dat's ONLY partly of it. There's more to it actually. Goshh~ This mess was done by her. Can u imagine if the gals, tag-team and mess d plc together. It's much more worst then this, I tell you. Much WORST!!

Unlike other days, Nadhirah too will join in to mess d plc up.
But todae NADHIRAH helped me to clean up! Yup, she did!!
She's so helpful todae and I'm grateful for that.

Thanx kakak, for helpin mama.
You're so CLEVER & HELPFUL!!
Mama is so proud of you, sweetie.

I'll give u a treat soon, ok!
*hugggsss* *muackksss*

Whispered her love @1:38 PM || 0 love note(s) ||