Sunday, May 20, 2007
[[ Finally to the movie ]]
Just like the title above.. Finally to the movie..
Its been so long since I went there.
Hmm.. let me see..
My last movie was.. err.. Spider-man 2!!
So, you think you knw what movie I went to see last night?
Yeahh.. definately..

But too bad went to see it w/o hubby this tym round sinz he's bz with our hm back @Sengkang. And also, he's got to wrk too. This wk or perhaps this mth.. His schedule are tight!! *sigh*
Ehh.. NO NO!!.. didnt catch it alone. Went with my buddy aka bro, Zalie. Thx ah for the company. Though you've already seen it, you still dont mind watchin it again.
Hw abt the gals? Well.. I made them slp by 11.30pm b4 both Zalie and I left the hse to the nearest GV. Where else if not, Junction 8. Bought our popcorn and drinks and we enjoyed the movies till abt 3am.
I love the movie.. It was greatt.. Bie, dont forget to buy the DVD once its out, ok?I love everything abt Spider-man and me too hv got a spidey of my own..
He is non other then EvilSpidy(hubby).. Hahaa..
Whispered her love @3:31 PM ||
||