Friday, October 26, 2007
[[ Let's tear-a-book! ]]
I had bought
few books for Nadhirah earlier in the aftrnoon..
And she's happy when I gave them to her..
But it doesnt last for even half an hour..
Its all because, Nadiah had torn one of the book's cover into TWO!!Yesterday, she had torn up my cookin book. Todae, her sis's book..
I'm sure,
more books are waiting to be teared up too..
I wonder if I should get Nadhirah
a new set of color pencils/crayons.. But think again.. I betta not.
I scared Nadiah mite be up to any mischief and draw up my walls next!!And now.. as I'm typing this..
she's trying to tear up the pages..Ohh gosh!!
And poor Nadhirah chasing Nadiah to stop her frm doin that.. hehehe..
Adik2.. mama bli buku2 so u both le blajar.. bkn utk dikoyak2kan..Ishk.. *urut dada byk2*
Whispered her love @8:02 PM ||
||