<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 03, 2008

[[ Sleepy Sunday ]]

I had went for my power walk @east coast in the morning.. I felt much betta after that. Its been a long time since I had this kinda exercise.. And especially with the morning sea breezes, it was super great! hehehe..

Aftr breakfast @changi airport.. we headed home. Put all my things aside.. and *BAMM* on the bed. Slept the whole afternoon. hehehe.. I wondered why I was so sleepy then.. even the kids were.. I guess the sea breezes had made us felt that way.. hehehe..

At 4pm, I was awaken by hubby.. asking me to eat.. he had cooked!
Yeah.. he cooked for us..

1. Sambal sardines
2. Fried curry cabbages

But I was still quite full to eat then.. I apologised to him and he advised me to go back to sleep as I was still looking very sick and tired. Yeah, I felt sick.

My eyes were watery.. *sigh*

I felt guilty for not appreciating his effort to cook for us today. Even that nite, I had no appetite to eat but as to appreciate hubby's cooking. I ate d sardines with breads instead.

Sorry, bie.. I promise to re-heat the foods tmr and eat it, ok?
Thanks but sorry, bie.. =(

Oh yes.. thanks also to a new friend of mine.. Minah Rahaman.. She came down earlier on, all the way from Woodlands to pass me the cough syrup, she had bought @JB. Not only that.. she also gave us a box of these each:

1. cheese cookies
2. marble cake

And they were delicious!! *slurps*

Thanks for all, Minah!
Reli appreciate it!! *hugss*

Nice meeting you and hubby..
Hopefully, we'll meet up again.. Insya'allah..

Whispered her love @11:04 AM || 0 love note(s) ||