<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

[[ Ants! ]]

Plenty isnt it?



Here's a closer look of it..




I still cant figure out what they were there for and
I dont even know what was that substance.
Wonders if its eg. sweets, rice or flour..

I even wondered how in the world it gets there..
cos that bed-sheet are clean.. had been washed and hung mths ago..
and its on top of my high container.. dont tink the girls managed to eat nitin frm up there.. *scratch head*

But no wori abt the ants.. they've gone back to their respective nests now..
None of the ants are killed.. I wouldnt want to be like the boy in "Ant Bully"!
hahaha..

Whispered her love @8:48 PM || 0 love note(s) ||