Tuesday, April 29, 2008
[[ Busy days ]]
Nadhirah's centre was closed for
10days due to the
HFMD cases.
School will only resume on 5th May..
And I just received a phone call from Nadhirah's teacher..
She had asked me to come over to collect Nadhirah's homework..
Homework?! yes.. homework!!Its her 1st homework ever.. hehehe..
Its gonna be a busy day starting frm tomorrow..
Tomorrow itself.. I need to go to the centre to collect her homework.. Next to the nearest
Popular to get my raw materials for the gubahan and by nite.. to either
NTUC/Sheng Shiong to shop and shop!! hahaha..
And I'll be left with Thursday and Friday to complete my gubahans for Saturday then.
Ohh my.. schedules are tight.. This is just an engagement.. I cant imagine how busy I'll be if it comes to the their next
BIG DAY!! *lol*
Whispered her love @4:44 PM ||
||