<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 06, 2008

[[ Adding to the collection.. ]]

For the past 7 years..
I'm been getting that grey patched, blue nosed bear
frm the man of my life!

Till todae,
I've got 8 tatty bears altogether
inclusive with the one I received yesterday.




I noticed.. year by year, the bear he got me gets bigger n bigger!
Does that means.. his love grows bigger in size too?
Alhamdulillah.. That's wat I've been praying more..
Not to get any lesser than before..
Insya'allah.

Thanks, B!!

Whispered her love @1:28 PM || 0 love note(s) ||