<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

[[ HINDI DOLLS! ]]

We woke up as early as 6am.. even the girls woke up that early. hehehe.. Why? Because, hubby wanted to send me to work! Hehehe.. Yeah, he's pampering me!! =D

We first had our breakfast @McDonalds, Bugis Junction.
Breakfast was yummy!!

*hubby, next tym.. get me a happy meal too, ok? hahaha*

Upon reaching The Plaza, I kissed my three loves. Nadiah grabbed me and holds on tight, doesnt want to let go. *sigh* I knew once I'm out of sight, she'll be ok. Quickly get off the car and walk straight to the main entrance.. Waved to them again frm far. I can see the sad look on Nadiah's face.

I checkd on her once I reached the office. Hubby said, she's ok. I knew it.. its just for that moment only.. hehehe.. And an hour later.. received MMS frm hubby.. with a quote..
"Mama.. we go jalan2!" I was like.. wahhh.. and w/o ME?! Not fair!! hahaha

I asked.. "Gi ane?"
Kakak.. "Tgk aeroplanes, mama!"

Syiokkk kan?! hehehe..


**********

The girls had their hair-cut earlier.
Hubby had brought them to the salon before sendin them home to mum's.

Not a full new hair-cut but just the fringes..
Now my girls look just like one of the CHINA DOLLS oppss no..
HINDI-DOLLS!! *giggles*

Photobucket

Cute, aint they?!

Whispered her love @10:41 PM || 0 love note(s) ||