<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 28, 2008

[[ Gd-bye little space! ]]



Yup, I've finally said good bye to this little space of mine
and a big HI to my new workstation. Not a big space though..
Its the same tiny little space too. The only difference was.. its at a corner. hehehe..

And I didnt bring along my "twin tower" with me..
Still left behind on my old table where one of the part-timers will b sittin. hehehe..
Sorry to who-eva sitting there ya..

Noticed the two boxes on the floor?
I've got a total of 6 boxes under my table now and more to come!!
After the project is done.. half of it will be my rough papers!The rest, I'll probably wait for the karang-guni-man to come and take them away..

Whispered her love @10:30 PM || 0 love note(s) ||