<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

[[ My Beloved Cousins ]]



My 2 beloved cousins, Faqih & Faris came over.

Faris had msgd me in d mornin informin me abt their arrival ard 12-1pm.

When he mentioned abt dem slpin over till dis comin Friday.
I'm got so excited and so
Mak & I started plannin wat to cook for dem.

Well, they'r here nw, playing ard wif mak.
I'm joinin dem 4 fun & laughter nw sinz I'v got nutin to do. kekeke

Glad dey came!!
Alhamdulillah..

Whispered her love @7:22 PM || 0 love note(s) ||