<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

[[ My fren, Jiahao ]]

Was bz today coz a fren of mine came dwn 2 visit Dhirah today. A gd fren of mine hum I'v not met 4 quite a while. Once me da fniz cleanin my plc, I cookd sumtin simple.. Fried Macaroni..

Jiahao came ard 1400hrs. We sit together n talk. It was fun. He changd his hairstyle. I prefer his old style. More neater n 'yantao'! Hehee.. Jiahao stayed 4 a while longer den he's off 2 go meet his frens. Heard he's lukin 4 a space in Bugis area 2 start a small business. Wow.. gd 2 hear seh. Wish u all d best, my fren!

Whispered her love @6:29 PM || 0 love note(s) ||