<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

[[ Cik Nini's in hosp ]]

Taken pics of Nadhirah earlier.. She's excited standin by d window.. watchin d mrt trains passing by.. and cars, buses, lories etc bz on d road. Once a while, wen she saw birds.. She wud call n pointed it.. "mama.. birds!"



Kak Dirah(Zaimah) calld sayin she's comin to visit Dhirah & Diah. Also, she will b discussin wif me on sumtin.. But den ders a change of plans aftr I received a call frm hubby.

He said, Cik Nini had a fall n hurt her head & back. I had to cancel d plans wif kakak n rushd dwn to TTSH. Went alone w/o my kids as dey were soundly aslp. Met hubby & d rest @TTSH. I managed to see Cik Nini for a while aftr she went for her xray.

Hubby was gettin worried abt leavin d kids at hm so he suggested I go back early n I did. D kids are still awake by d tym I got hm. Played a while wif dem b4 I put dem to slp.. Me sply too nw.. Gotta hv my rest nw.. Nites!!

Whispered her love @3:45 PM || 0 love note(s) ||