<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

[[ Feelin betta.. YIPPIE!! ]]

I felt a lil betta nw. I was havin a reli BAD migrain earlier on n yet I gotta look aftr my 2 gals as mak was bz cookin.. Reli cant stand it. *arrghhhhh*

Aftr taken ma early dinner wif hubby, I took 2 panadol xtra. Seems like it din work at all.. D migrain was SOOOO BAD dat I almost knockd my head against d wall.. hehehe.. Den I askd baba to picit kan kpala, pun tak jln jgk! *sigh*

My last attempt, I pour medicated oil(minyak kapak) on my head n rest. Aftr a while, I realised my head felt lighter n soon d pain just *poof*.. kekekeke

And nw.. I'm perfectly ok n can surf d net again.. unlike dis mornin. Got NO mood at all!! kekeke

Whispered her love @9:07 PM || 0 love note(s) ||