<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 11, 2006

[[ Fireworks again!! ]]

Just came back frm West Coast.. Had our dinner der b4 headin hm. Aftr sendin Cik Norliah & family back hm, hubby & I went ovr to have our Trajet wash. We'r killing time while waitin 4 d others to b hm. WHY?? Its simple.. I dont hv d keys to BISHAN hm no more!! hehehee.. I tink I do hv it but mebe I'v misplaced it sumwer in one of d drawers @fernvale hm. kekeke =P

Throughout d outin earlier, Dhirah didnt even want to walk/talk/play wif me. She prefers to cling to Ilah.. *sighs* Kcian c makcik tu, kna lyan keletah c makcik kenit nie. kekeke..

Todae's fireworks.. so-so la, at 1st kinda simple, tak lawa sgt but towards d end, its auwsome.. lawa jgk la.. n d sounds nearly deafenin me.. kekeke.. t'pranjat kjp2 bila kuat sgt dentuman dia.. Anjet gegerl!! =P But it was fun la..

Tmr, ders one more display. Its d last.. so I dont tink I wna miss it!! Lan siang2 da usik I.. "kak, bsk jgn lupa trun.. klau tdk bunga api takde, org suma susah.. tak dpt tgk!!" Siotz jek.. kekeke

Whispered her love @11:50 PM || 0 love note(s) ||