<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

[[ Sorry to all ]]

At tyms wen tings turn out bad btwn families.. I'm alwez stuck in btwn on hu to side wif. Its reli hard on me. I wna side either one but I'm left wif no other choice. *sigh*

To all concerns.. I apologise for bein selfish.. For not bein der to side wif u wen u'r in need. I alwez tink only for mysef not for others. I'm sori for d hurtings I've caused u in d past, present or in future. I'M SORRY!!

I knw, I'm not a gd doter, a gd sista, a gd wife, a gd mother or even a gd muslim. I'm sorry. I'm still tryin to be a gd person. I'm still not perfect, I'm still learnin.

Whispered her love @2:03 PM || 0 love note(s) ||