<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 01, 2006

[[ Another slpless nite ]]

Another day of slpless nite.. I cant slp well last nite due to d stomach cramps I had sinz yest aftrnoon. I dunno wats wrong wif me. Mebe, its d food dat I ate or mebe its just a normal gastric pains. Well, I used to have dat kinda pain even sinz 'anak dara' times.

Well, d pain I had in d aftrnoon are kinda mild but I wonder y it became so painful last nyt. Told mum abt n askd if she got any pain as well coz both of us kinda eat d same food at most tym. Den she replied.. "NOPE".

Den she askd if I had eaten any curry/spicy food. I said, "YES.. I did". Den she said, mebe dats d reason.. d pain was multiplyin. Hmm.. no wonder last tym, weneva I visitd doc n complaind abt d pain, he alwayz mentiond, "Dont take milk.. spicy food etc.. try avoid dem for tym bein.." Well, I myt hv forgotten all abt it la.. *sigh* kekekeke

Oh gosh.. I tink I need to xcuse mysef.. D pain is back attackin me. C ya ard ltr!!

Whispered her love @10:49 AM || 0 love note(s) ||