<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 20, 2006

[[ Out for dinner.. ]]

No plans todae but mak suggested we eat out.. So we went Taman Serasi Food Centre. Its d new food centre sinz d old one was closed dwn. D ambience or surroundin was veri beautiful. Felt close to mother nature. I like..

I'll definately come back again in future.. mebe come down a bit earlier so I can take more beautiful pics of d Botanic Garden. hehehe.. Just nw, missd d chance its dark already. kekeke..

Aftr dat, we went dwn Changi. Just to have fresh air and at d same time, allowin Dhirah to see planes.. Stayed for a while den we headed hm.

Ok, dats it for todae.. Nw, I wna cont watchin Laksamana Do Re Mi wif hubby & Dhirah. Nitez..

Eh wait.. I din get to bid gdbye to my TRAJET earlier.. *sobs* I wonder when will I b able to see it again.. *sigh*

Whispered her love @11:53 PM || 0 love note(s) ||