<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

[[ Anakku.. CINDERELLA ]]

Last nite, cant slp well.. its due to d BAD COUGHS I'm havin. Argghhhh.. Hate it, man!! I tink hubby's slp was disturbed by my BAD COUGHS evry nw and den. Coz I noticed he covered his ear or even his head under a pillow. hehehehe

Kept goin to d toilet.. hope mum did get disturbd by dat. Y I said dat? Bcoz, I'm usin d master bedroom toilet instead of d one in d kitchen. Sinz young, I'm used to usin dis one betta den d other. Sumtimes even if I urgently nid to use d toilet n if mak/baba is using, I'll wait. hehehehe..

Ok, back to it. I kept coughin n coughin dat I cant even slp n I even VOMITED!! YES.. I did!! It was awful.. *YUCKS* Took d cough medicine n took d laptop in d rm. Sinz ders no internet ntwrk available. All I did was playin d SPIDER SOLITAIRE till I feel slpy enuf to go to bed.

And sinz I dont hv enuf slp yest.. I'm feelin tired n slpy nw.. but I'v got LOTS of cleanin up to do.. Take a look at dis!!



DHIRAH.. MAMA LOVES YOU, DARLING!! THANX FOR D MESS.. NW, BE GD & GO CLEAR UP D MESS URSELF!! hehehehe.. Buli kcik seh aku!! *winks*

Whispered her love @3:11 PM || 0 love note(s) ||