<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 21, 2006

[[ Balls.. Books.. & Bella ]]



Nutin much to update todae except for d pics I took ealier on. Pics of my lil girls playin together.

Dhirah bein a sportsgirl todae, throws d lil orange BALL everywhere.. Playing wif her lil sis, Diah a.k.a BELLA who was also bein cheeky & active todae. She giggled non-stop sein Dhirah throwin d ball ard.

Found her FAT BOOK on d floor and began reading. Mcm yeye jek dia bca. Once done, she cont throwin balls again @her sister. Despite bein 'locked' in her walker, she still find her way play along.. But too bad, by d tym she's readi.. Dhirah already so engrossed in watchin Hi-5!! kekeke

Hmm.. Lost my voice todae due to a bad sore throat & coughs! Yeah.. I'm down wif coughs again. Wonder wen dis will end. O ya, I knw.. Only wen Diah's coughs are gone. YES, hers! I tink bcos of her, we all here are gettin it again. *sigh*

Whispered her love @5:56 PM || 0 love note(s) ||