<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 20, 2006

[[ House-keeping ]]

I'm done wif ironin!! Eh.. wait!! NO NO.. not done yet! Still more to go. Well, yesterday, I'm done wif Part-I, todae wif Part-II.. tmr, continuation of Part-III!! Not sure if der's gonna b a Part-IV or V!! Wat RUBBISH I'm talkin abt?! Well.. ironin dos clothes, dats it! GOSOK JGN TAK GOSOK!! *LOL*

HEART accompanied me twice when I'm bz ironin dos clothes!! I wont mind watchin it again and again even if I need to iron dos clothes again tmr nite. Its a great movie just like d song. I like~ I'm sure it'll b a great companion! =)



HEART is a story of sincerity and the meaning of friendship...

Knw wat?! I've escaped frm ironin our 1st & 2nd day raya outfits!! Hahaha.. Well,
we'v sent it to laundry. Dey'll do d job for us dis yr!! Make sure u do a gd job, ok guys? Thx a lot!! Great~ Nw, wif dat one out of my way.. I can do my other stuffs nw. Still loads to do esp ard hall and dining area. Its still in a mess, I tell you!

Hubby & I cleaned up d guy's rm wic we'r currently usin. Its totally in a mess previously but not anymore. All thx to US!! *winks* Nw, d rm luks more neater & spacious. Hope it could stay dis way for long la eh. Hehehe. But still, d rm is still not complete for d comin raya. D bedsheets & curtains are definately not up yet. And most importantly, d windows need to be wiped clean!!

So guys.. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING!! DO UR JOB!! *giggle*


Pssttt.. Zalie!! Wahh2.. thn nie ko escape eh, takya kmas rmh?
Takpe takpe.. thn dpn onwrds, da takle escape!! *evil grin*

Whispered her love @11:56 PM || 0 love note(s) ||