<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 05, 2006

[[ Trip to ICA ]]



Earlier on, went Immigration & Checkpoints Autority(ICA), to make Nadiah a passport of her own. Went down wif hubby sinz he's free todae. We had to queue long enuf till our no are calld. Tink we spent almost THREE hrs there. Coz I remembered hubby had to go down twice to replaced his 1hr dued parkin coupons. Due to d long wait, my back hurts.. Even hubby's too!! *sigh*

Given a choice of doin it over d counter or to do it online/post. To me, it doesnt matter wic one I took. Bcoz, d diff is just $10 and sinz I'm already der, y not just do it. Had Nadiah's passport size photo taken b4 proceeding to d counter.

If possible, wanted her passport to b redi by dis Sat but d earliest dey could give us is nx comin Monday. Dey said dey could make an arrangement for d urgent request but I have to take another queue no. I'v waited long enuf for dis one. Surely dey dont expect me to take another queue no isnt it? Wat if it tooks another long wait? Even if I can wait, dont tink hubby can. He's already too tired.

Whispered her love @4:34 PM || 0 love note(s) ||