<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

[[ BRUNEI DARUSSALAM ]]



Both mak & baba left for Brunei Darussalam dis mornin. Sinz hubby not wrkin, we got to send dem off. Had our brunch @Burger King before mak & baba went to check-in.

She just calld, mentionin she's restin in a chalet or sumtin. I forgot to askd her for d name. She ONLY mentioned dat d hotel she wanted to stay was FULL so dey changed to another plc. Mak said d surroundin was beautiful. So, reminded her to take more pics!! kekeke

Hmm.. I wonder if d gals gonna cry.. Dey'r so close to their grandparents esp Dhirah who knws hw to talk oredi.. I bet I'll b hearin more "MAK?! MAK?! ATUK?! ATUK!" kekeke

Nw, I'm left at hm wif d gals & nenek. Hubby left for wrk oredi. Lan will ONLY b back late. Hmm.. What can I do next?! *scratch head*

Whispered her love @5:42 PM || 0 love note(s) ||