<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

[[ THEMES ]]

Sinz last nite.. I was busy creatin hp themes for both mak & baba. Its bn a while mak askd me to redo hers but just didnt hv d time to do it. And sinz I'm free yest, mite as well do it b4 d BIG LAZY sat on my head!! *LOL*

Last nite, I spent my time doin mak's theme. Den todae.. doin baba's. I'm all done nw and d outcome? Well, here it is..



Guess.. wic belong to who? Got it? Well:

Blue - Baba's
Brown - Mak's

Niwe, here's d link again.. Ownskin

Whispered her love @4:23 PM || 0 love note(s) ||