<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

[[ Art Class in progress ]]

Spent d whole day wif my gerls todae. Accompanied dem watched Hi-5 & Barney. It came across my mind to conduct an "ART CLASS" for them.

Den I remembered I'v eva bought Dhirah a drawing block n colour pencils for her to scribble/draw according to her imagination. I took me a while to look for dos lil items of hers wic I kept awy frm her.

Dhirah was soo hepi drawing her thoughts. But soon got frustated wen Nadiah joined in too. She must be saying.. wat a BUSYBODY, adik was!! Hahaa..

Whispered her love @4:10 PM || 0 love note(s) ||