<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 03, 2006

[[ TEST KIT RESULT!! ]]

Gerls.. Ders a piece of GOOD news wic I LOVE to share wif u!! Hehee.. Some of you knew that I had missd my MENSES for fw mths nw.. Well, to b exact, since my last delivery to dear chubby, Nadiah. YES.. Dats true!! Its bn abt 6mths nw. Nadiah abt to turn 7mths old nx Tues oredi. Time FLIES pretty fast seh. Hmm..

My MENSES.. Its bn TOO LATE!! *sigh* I got even scared aftr reading Farahiah's blog last Wed. I quickly calld hubby up and askd him to get me a kit on his way back hm. He got shockd den a lot of FAQ session goin on. Hehee.. At last, he told me to get ONE myself!!

Den yest, Diana calld me.. Her reason for callin, its regardin LATE MENSES too!! Aiyooo.. She told me abt hw she had missd her menses and we did a lil calculation together. Well, at least she did got her menses for 2mths.. unlike me, not even for a day!! Hmmpphh..

And guess wat.. she confested dat SHE'S PREGNANT.. again!! *Opppss* Yup, she's done her test, just earlier on b4 she calld me and I'm d first to knw. She's yet to let her hub know abt it.

So, ryt aftr I hung up d fon wif Diana, I rushd dwn to d nearest pharmacy. Got mysef a testkit. Back hm, got it TESTED!!

And d result..














YESS!!














ITS NEGATIVE!!! *evilgrin*

Syukur Alhamdulillah.. My prayers are answered. Nw, I'm just waitin to visit d nearest doc to get myself checkd for my late menses and to get a family too if possible. *winks*

Broke d gd news to hubby who's waitin eagerly for d results. He TOO, was pleased upon hearin d result. Alhamdulillah.. Nx he told me to go see doc asap. Well, I wouldnt hv known wat to do shd I get pregnant again.. Hmm..

Calld up Diana to inform her d news. She's happy for me. As for her, she's still in confussion. Not sure if she shd keep d baby or ... Yeah, I knw its hard esp wen d two lil brothers are still pretty small and still needs our attention an all. And most important of all.. when we'r financially not stable. Its hard, pretty hard! Hmm.. If she askd me wat to do.. I wouldnt hv knwn too.. *sigh*


Psssttt... So, Di.. will it b on d same date again as his/her elder brothers?! *winks*

Whispered her love @8:30 AM || 0 love note(s) ||