<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 13, 2007

[[ 1 new message ]]



It was gd to see Dhirah playin or infact teasin hubby just b4 he's off to werk earlier on.
Cheeky Dhirah kept waving n sayin "BYE" to him.
As if she cant wait to see hubby out of d hse. Even hubby noticed dat too. *lol* =D

As I was bz uploadin pics to update my multiply n blog.. Received 1 new message on my mobile. Its frm hubby and it reli touches my heart.. Cheehhh~ So sweet of him!! Hehee..
Its not always I got dis kinda msgs frm him, you knw! *bluekss* =P


"The first time I saw you, my heart tells me you will be with me forever. I love you, dear. Muahh.. :-*"


Very touchy n mushy rite?! Hehee.. I calld him and thanx him for d beautiful sms and
he teased me by askin if I'll b able to slp well tonite?
Chettt... Hehee..

Thx bie.. I'll love you forever n eva. Insya'allah!! =)

Whispered her love @10:09 PM || 0 love note(s) ||