<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 31, 2006

[[ Eid ul-Adha ]]



Salam Eid ul-Adha
to all Muslim bloggers & frens..

**********

Celebration was simple.. We cookd our main dishes yesterday. But dis time round, ders no home-made lontong.. We bought it instead. Hehee.. No manpower la, d guys wrkin. =)

Doe not much tings bein dwn for this raya.. I'm so tired plus sleepy.. hehehe

Hubby's wrkin so me n d gals joined d rest to go visitin to Yai's plc. Met fw cuzzies @Yai's plc and we cam-whored a lot.. Hehee.. There's more cuzzies missing doe.. Too bad we didnt get to meet up on dis joyous occasion.. But still, we had fun..

Den aftr in d evening, I planned to go visit Cik Nini sinz its bn quite a while I visited her. Wanted to go over by cab but made Lan sent me n gals over instead sinz we all went for 'tea-break' having rojak @Hougang! Hahaa..

I had fun too, over @Cik Nini's plc. Even d gals!!


Whispered her love @10:25 PM || 0 love note(s) ||