<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 04, 2006

[[ 1st visit to library ]]

Brought Dhirah to d library todae sinz I'm bored stayin @hm. Leave Nadiah with mak for a while. Dhirah's 1st visit to d library was unexpected. She loves it but not to reading, I must say. Hehee.. She loves running here n der.. takin books frm shelves. Starts 'readin', as if she knew. Quickly run through d pictures in d book den chucks it aside. Went off to take another book den another and another. *scratch head*

Not only dat.. she kept changin seats frm one plc to another. Hehehe.. And when she reads, she reads loudly. *lol* And guess wat. One of d librarian approach me and she compliments on hw cute n clever Dhirah is. Hehehe.. Clever? Hmm.. Bole la.. *lol*

Once we'r done readin for d day, I brought Dhirah to Junction 8. I was bz choosin a book @Popular when I noticed Dhirah gettin restless. She's sleepy I guess and yes, true enuf she's tired. Coz d moment I carried her and rest her head on my shoulder, she dozed off and she dropped her lollipop.

I quickly made my purchase and headed hm aftr dat w/o gettin to window shop more. If I had brought along her pram, mebe I could but too bad la. I had to carry her all d way frm Junction 8 back hm. Lucky, mak's blk was juz 5mins walk awy. If not, I would hv broke my hands and back! Hahaha..

Whispered her love @5:58 PM || 0 love note(s) ||