At abt 8mths, Nadiah is able to stand on her own by holdin on to walls or tables etc. And sinz den, she slowly develop her own confidence of lettin go her hands off d walls or anitin dat she's holding on to. She den try balancin her body to stand on her own feet w/o any helps.
And for d past wks, we noticed she's learning to walk next. She do falls a lot of times but she neva give up. She tries again n again till she's too tired to cont. Hehee.. As a mother, I'm so proud of her.
Nw at 9mths++, she's able to walk a fw steps on her own. Although not stable, I'm hepi wif her progress and she's still learnin, I hope. I just cant wait to see her walk hand in hand wif Nadhirah. Hehee..
Here's a short video of lil Nadiah. She had bn practising her 'cat walk' sinz morning.. And she's proud to present u dis short video of hers.
Do give her a round of applause.. and happy viewing.. kekeke =P
This blog is mine and I write anything that comes to my mind, it contains my photos, thoughts & whatever.
You drop by at your own risk, I didnt ask you to, right? So if you disagree or dislike any single things written in here,
or perhaps my grammar or spellings are not up to your standard, kindly please EXIT. Don't continue any further. Thanks!!
But if you do like it, THANK YOU for droppin by. Enjoy your stay and have a pleasant day ahead. Do come back again next time!!
Love,
Ely ('',)
ALL ABOUT HER & LOVE ONES
She is NORLIZA BINTE ISNIN نورليزا بنت اثنين
Also famously known as nurelyza / ely-norliza
| CANCER 12th JULY 1979
16 Syaaban 1399 H
to my 29th birthday!
Pretty IN LOVE with CAM WHORING, music, HINDI movies INTERNET surfing, READING, BLACK | white | BLUE THOSAI | coke | ICE-CREAMS
last but not least.. My precious From Me To You, TATTY BEAR!!
She is HEAD OVER HEELS for ABDUL RAHIM BIN MOHD SULTAN
Also known as EVIL SPIDY
| LIBRA 26th September 1972
8 Zulkaedah 1391H
to his 35th birthday! My husband is not perfect but he is perfect for me