<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

[[ Hulk vs Princess Fiona ]]


I have been sick for the last three days. Still not in the mood to cook. Glad hubby understands me. He askd me to rest more. He even advised me to go over to mak's plc todae if I cant handle d kids alone. But I dont wish to bother them.

Both girls are sick too. And dats the reason why I dont want to go over mak's plc. Need their help to look aftr them just because I'm sick. Come on, for the past fw days, its me who all alone look aftr them while he's off at wrk and I'm still doin fine.

Even the kids are doin fine. Altough they are sick. They played as usuals and messed up the whole plc like nobody business and still mama are there to help them clean up the mess.

And todae is the worst of all.
They messed one of the room with this..





Lucky the glass are not broken.. they wud hv hurt themselves, I tell u.

I've cleared all the mess and put those noty, cheeky, mischievious, precious little girls of mine to bed. I bet they must have been scared earlier on when their sick mama turns green!!


Wahhh.. a female HULK la!!
or waitt.. hw abt.. Princess Fiona?? Hmm... Hahaa..

Whispered her love @3:33 PM || 0 love note(s) ||