Thursday, June 14, 2007
[[ Met them @Punggol ]]
As I was bored at home.. I decided to meet up a fren at her
new crib. She's none other then my
best fren, Diana. Its bn a while since we last met and her tummy definately
bigger nw!!
I cant wait to see it go
BURST somewhere end of the month or early nx mth. Hehee.. After hers, I'm waiting for another best fren of me to go burst too.. but her's gonna be in mid
Sept..
Both expecting baby boys!!Didnt get to take pics of her and me since she's not wearing her
tudung that day. But hey, I managed to take pics of her two lil boys!!
Arrrgghh.. Just cant wait to see her other
soldier soon. Hehee..
Psssttt.. Dee, lpas nie.. lgi satu arr.. dis tym girl lak lah!! *winks* =DIt was raining cats and dogs even before we could go out..
so while waiting for the rain to subside, me and gals cam-whored lor..
Wat else can we do? Hehe
Whispered her love @1:07 AM ||
||