Tuesday, July 31, 2007
[[ I need a new pair of.. ]]

Yup.. I really need
a new pair of this!!
I cant do things w/o them.
Can you guess who broke my glasses?
Hmm..
Hubby? Dhirah? or
Diah?If ur guess is
Diah.. yeah, u'r right!!
She's the one..I have
no other extra pair of glasses or even a pair of contact lens. *sigh* I guess I need to go down Bishan soon to get it change. And I tink I shd get a pair of contact lens too for
emergency cases like this. Hmm..
But hw to go out w/o my glasses? Its sure will be
a blurry vision for me.. But I dont have a choice I guess.. Or maybe I have.. I tink I shd go out like this..

Yeah.. I tink I shd.. Hopefully
nobody gonna notice this. *giggles*
Whispered her love @12:22 PM ||
||