<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 16, 2007

[[ Who broke it? ]]

I was busy watchin Hikmah earlier on when Dhirah kept pestering me to switch on her Barney movie but I turned her down, several times.

Once I'm done with Hikmah.. Dhirah showed me the Barney cds again and I cant turn her down this time. She would cried out loud if I dont. I askd her for her cds and she handed me. To my surprise.. I found the disc was in this state.



Yeah.. Its broken!!

Sumone broke it.. Its either Dhirah herself or Diah. I confronted Dhirah and she said, its adik who broke it. Hmm.. I dunno, perhaps its true. Diah has alwez bn the one spoilting things in the house.

Now.. there's only disc ONE for d movie.. NO MORE disc TWO..

I guess, needed hubby to go hunting again for the disc two. *winks*

While other children are in probably in bed nw..
Both my girls are happily watchin Barney movie

while drinkin their strawberry milk..

Woww.. so syiok gitu!! Hahaa..

Whispered her love @11:08 PM || 0 love note(s) ||