<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 24, 2007

[[ Arrgghh.. another tag!! ]]

Yeah.. another tag.. argghhh.. hehehe..
This time by.. Suhailah

Hope you're happy with this one..

CONDITIONS:
1. GET TAGGED?; List 10 weird habits / little unknown things that you have.
2. Tag 6 lucky people.
3. No TAGBACKS!!!


Here goes..

1. Making a short story a long one
2. I'm weak in calculations.. (my time-table suxx)
3. Cry in toilet wen I'm down to hide frm being noticed
4. Alwayz so blur.. A blur-queen I am!
5. Time-no-enuf to do so many things
6. Same question everyday.. "wat to cook?"
7. Never fail smses to hubby, "I love you, I miss you"
8. Loves to receives hugs and kisses frm my lovely girls.
9. I'm happy that I'm done with this one!!
10. I dont have the heart to tag others *blueks*

OK.. DONE!!
pheww.. =D

Whispered her love @8:48 PM || 0 love note(s) ||