Wednesday, August 29, 2007
[[ Just another day @home ]]
I'm supposed to go on
date todae with Diana & Aqil to
Plaza Singapura but d
date was cancelled. Diana's youngest son, Danial was having a fever. Poor Danny..
Get well soon ya, dearie..Apart frm that news.. there's another news..
Early this mornin at abt
3am.. My beauty sleep was disturbed by a message.
It was frm my best friend, Normi. Hehee..
"Alhamdulillah, I've safely deliverered to a healthy baby boy, Aniq Hilman, just now @1018H. Weight: 2.285kg."Congrats, awak!! =)We'll visit u real soon aite..Tk cr and hv a speedy recovery for both mum n son.**********
I cooked
FISH HEAD CURRY yesterday.. and gave a bowl of it to my nx-door neighbour. And since I have another bowl of leftovers.. Decided not to have any rice for dinner tonite. Instead, we'll be having..
"PRATAS"!! Yummy..
So went dwn to buy
instant pratas, tin of sardines and eggsand started cookin as soon as I got back.

And hubby
got back on time to have his plate of those
yummy pratas.. hehehe..
Whispered her love @7:26 PM ||
||