<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 09, 2007

[[ If not BLACK, its.. ]]

Still remember d KICAP incident?

Well, todae any incident happen in my OWN Bedroom!!

Come.. come in and take a peek..












Well, that's TALCUM POWDER(BEDAK)!!

Lucky its not any flour, sugar or salt..

And its only that part of the room, ok?
There's more actually.. *sigh*

They were watchin Hi-5 in my room while I was watchin a hindi movie in the living room. I was telling mum on the fon on hw happy and excited the girls are cos I saw/heard them dancing/singing when I peeped at them earlier on. Aftr I hung up the fon, I noticed hw "quiet" the girls are suddenly and I just had to check them out..

As I was walking along d corridor that leads to my room,
I saw Nadiah holding a bottle of talcum powder and was pouring it out to the floor..

And Dhirah was messing/spreading the d powder evenly on the floor..

Waduuhh.. My blood almost reach d maximum point!!

I was abt to shout my lungs out but instead burst out laughing!!

Coz they were so cute, adorable and funny too!!




Cute, aint they? Hehee..

I tink dorg tak ckup putih la tu sbb tarok bedak kat muka/badan banyak2!!

Amcm, sekarang da pakai bedak banyak-banyak, cantik tak?!
hehehe..

And as for the mess.. mama dia nie jgk la yg kena buat!! =D

Whispered her love @7:50 PM || 0 love note(s) ||