<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 15, 2007

[[ Wat's for buka? ]]

Its only the third day of Ramadhan.. But I'm so so errr.. PENING!! 
 I just dunno wat to cook for buka and sahur.. hahaa..

Lucky todae.. hubby gave me the idea of having :

Nasi goreng for sahur

and this



Ya, we had Fish & Chip.. our style for buka!!
And its sure are yummy!!

Thx hubby for helping out.. =)

Oh ya.. I was just curious..

Do you still practice sharing or exchagin dishes with neighbours?

Well, as you knw..
org dulu2 kan suka tukar2 lauk esp during Ramadhan/Raya..

So, do you? Cos I still do.. =)

For the past fw mths, we've bn xchangin foods with the neighbours, esp d one just nx door.
Yest, I cookd Soto Ayam.. It was just too much for both hubby and I.. so we gave a bowl of it to the neighbour.

Todae, its our rezki..
they returned us with a plate of briyani ayam.
And it looks yummy!!

I tink I'll save it for sahur later.. so tkya goreng nasi.. hehee..

Whispered her love @9:30 PM || 0 love note(s) ||