Sunday, November 11, 2007
[[ 8 Facts About Myself ]]
I am:Norliza Binte Isnin, 28 years old. Famously known as Nur Elyza (Ely).Started to use Nurelyza as my nickname when I first joined a forum at Perkahwinan.com(PDC). And continued using it till present. And I'm so inlove with this name.. heheheA wife to:Abdul Rahim (Evil Spidy)I got married on my 24th birthday. And we're blissfully married for 4years now.And I hope this marriage would last forever. Insya'allah A proud mother of two to:Nur Nadhirah Natasha(the day she arrives, she completed us!)Nur Nadiah Nisabella(and when she arrives, she made us even stronger!)*if rezki permits me to have another one.. let's hope its be a boy! heheheBUT I'm not really hoping to have another kid as yet!! =D *STILL The ONE & ONLY daughter/sister to:Mr/Mrs Isnin Bin Matham & familyThough I have a family of my own now.I love this family too. I dont tink I cant live w/o them.They're my EVERYTHING!!More About me:1. A SHY person.. seriously, I am!!(meet me and u'll knw.. *winks*)2. A good LISTENER(*ehem-ehem*)I'm scared of:1. Allah2. DeathThat's my biggest fear of all..I love:1. cam whoring2. music that are nice to hear3. Hindi movies starring Shah Rukh Khan/Hritrik Roshan4. Coke, Thosai & Ice-cream and last of all5. my collection of tatty bears!!I loathe:Insects running around the house.. esp cockroaches/lizards.. eekkk!!(dont let me find any of these. I'll make sure, hubby gets them out of the house. I dont care even if its @3-4am!! hehehe.. )Ok, biah.. I'm finally done with this one.. At last!!Anyone wanna do this? Feel free to.. =)
Whispered her love @1:34 AM ||
||