<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 01, 2007

[[ All about KILOS!! ]]

Todae, as usual.. mak & I went for our Slim 8 program.
Firstly when we arrived.. we had our weight measured..

As expected.. we had lost few kilos..

I lost 2.4kg and mak abt 4kg.

Of cos we're happy to hear abt the weight lost..
Yahooo!!
hehehe..

But not too excited though..
Cos after I checkd my progress sheet..
I realised that its not "BODY FATS(kg)" that I'm losing
but "SKELETAL MUSCLES (kg)" instead..

Its ok, at least I know what's happening..

Now that I'm back to my normal diet..
I will try to eat more healthy food..

Whispered her love @10:25 PM || 0 love note(s) ||