<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

[[ He cooks for me again.. ]]

Not in the mood to cook todae..
or should I say..
I am LAZY!! *giggles*

So, I pyscho hubby.. called him while he's @wrk..

telling him, how much I've missed his fried rice..
*winks*

And he said,
"Ok.. I'll cook.. provided you prepare me all the ingredients!"

Aiyaa.. that's chicken feet la!! hehehe..

So, I prepared all the ingredients he needed..
Nicely arranged all.. just for my personal chef. =D

I waited for like 2hrs long for him to get home,
all cleaned up and finally into preparing his only fried rice..

Well, its worth waiting!


Thanks, darling!

I really enjoyed this fried rice of urs.
It even taste betta than mine.. hehehe..

Whispered her love @9:43 AM || 0 love note(s) ||