<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 27, 2008

[[ N O K I A ]]

Where you to tink this shot was taken?









Nokia Care @ Causeway Point


Why I was there?


I've sent my Nokia N82 for service!!
Argghhh..

(I'm missin my darling N82 terribly now.. *sobs*)

Reason for the service..

I found out this mornin that the snaps I took looked dark even when the flash was in use.. So hubby suggested to bring it over to Nokia Care and let them have a look at it.. Now, I have to wait for at least 3-5days for their calls..

Please dont make me wait too long, ok?

Whispered her love @10:30 PM || 0 love note(s) ||