<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 26, 2004

[[ Shoppin @Carrefour.. ]]

FINALLY.. I get to go SHOPPING!!
YES.. SHOPPING!! *LOL*

Went Carrefour @Suntec City earlier on wif Hubby & Zali.
Went dwn Bishan to pickd Zali up first b4 headin dwn to Suntec.
Aftr we are done wif our shoppin, we had dinner @Burger King. Yummy!!

Back hm, we unpackd our tings and hubby took out d d playpen frm d store rm.
He said, "Sape la tau, esk2 bdk nie da kluar, jdi tak kelam kabut kita d buat nye.."

Hmm.. I do agree wif him. We'll nvr knw..
As hubby eagerly fixing d playpen.
Here I m, in front of dis pc, doin my own stuff. Hehehe..

Well, I guess dats all for todae, gotta slp early tonite sinz I'll b havin my last checkup tmr.
C ya, guys! Do pray for me, aite? Thx!!

Whispered her love @10:12 PM || 0 love note(s) ||