<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 19, 2007

[[ Selamat Tahun Baru!! ]]



Selamat Menyambut Maal Hijrah 1428..
Semoga tahun yang baharu ini akan membuat kita lebih bertaqwa dan jiwa kita lebih disinari nur keimanan... Amiin...

Oh yes, before I forgot..
Selamat Ulang Tahun Ayahanda, Isnin Bin Matham!!
Semoga pnjang umur dan murah rezki hendaknye..

Wow.. I didnt knw if according to d Islamic Calendar, his bday falls on 1 Muharram 1366H.
So, on every Islamic New Year, its also baba's bday =)

**********



Earlier on, Raudah came over. We had fun gossiping, talkin, joking, lauging together. Heheee.. Its bn a while sinz her last dropby. Doe its just for a while, its was worth spending time together.



At times, I miss d fun we had together.. I mean d six of us, (me, my brothers n our respective partners).. Hmm.. but I tink I wont hv to wait any longer.. In a mth ++, Zalie's back frm Brunei n soon, d six of us.. Oh no.. d 10 of us (including parents n d 2 gals), can hurray2 together again!! I just cant wait for dat. I bet, Zali who is nw getting bored @Brunei, too cant wait to b back hm. Hehee..

Well, back to it. Raudah came over to pass d gals their pressies.. She had bought d gals dresses. A veri sweet pink dresses. Thx gal!! I'm sure, dey love it sooo much!

Nw as I'm typin dis entry, both d gals are fast aslp.. Amazing huh dat dey'r slping so early?! Yeah.. I knw, some of u mite tink its oredi late but I or perhaps dem considered its EARLY.. As dey normly will ONLY go to bed aftr 1am!! And d latest is by 2am.. *winks*

Ok nw, I've got tings to clear.. Dey'v made a mess and leave it to mama to do d cleanin. *grrrr*
So C-L-E-V-E-R of dem!! Hehee..


Hmm.. nw, wer's my hot-fudge sundae n fries?!
Hubby still not back yet!! I'm starving oredi.. =P

Whispered her love @11:01 PM || 0 love note(s) ||