<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

[[ Bday celebration @Swensens ]]

I spent few hours in the kitchen preparing sumtin for tonite's iftar. Its for the airport staffs. Hubby had wanted me to cook sumtin and for those staffs to eat when they had iftar together in the pantry etc. I dunno wat to cook for them so I made a simple, roti telur. 2 types of it.. one is plain and the other is with fillings of peanut butter, nuttella and kaya.

We decided to have iftar @Swensen's, Changi Airport todae since we'll be coming over to send those foods I had made for the staffs. It was a simple celebrations. We had fun.. but a lil dissappointment though. My digicam spoilt!! Darn.. And I had to use my N80 for all the snappings.. It seems okok on hp itself but when I uploaded it to my laptop, almost all the pics are blurry!! Arrgghhh..

Ahh.. nvm, enjoy the pics!! =)

Whispered her love @10:06 PM || 0 love note(s) ||